The company is well established and very successful.
It has been in business for several decades and it is one of the most prestigious companies of its kind in the area. It has a large well established, loyal customer base. The owner is selling it because he is ready to retire.
Only 5% of this company’s business is derived trough a bid process, the remaining 95% are jobs they are directly contracted to them.
The current owner is willing to stay with the company for a while, train the new owner and help with the transition, if the new owner would like that.
Company ID: CGLA – 00129
Gross Sales: $ 965,000
Net Profit: $ 438,000
Sales Price: $1,450,000
Feel free to call or email me if you are interested this opportunity and I will gladly give you more details.
Also, feel free to contact me anytime if you need help selling your own company or finding a business partner. I can help. I look forward to talking to you. Have a great day!
Business Broker / Commercial Specialist – Chisca Group, LLC